Remote Work Options
Cornerstone Genomics Critical Actions
This is our way of life, and it helps us feel purposeful, united and moving toward our goals.
Everyday, be willing to fail forward.
- Embrace an iterative design, test,
and feedback process.
- Courageously explain and discuss the issues and challenges you are dealing with.
- Persist. When there are stumbles, count on your team to help.
Make the innovation irresistible to Users.
- Be aware of the use cases. What features are required to create the most value?
- Champion the UX/UI as vigorously as the main functionality.
- Don’t fall so in love with our own ideas that we fail to vet it with potential users.
Be easy to understand.
- This is a cross-platform team of experts – we all know big words.
- Don’t let jargon get in the way of being clear, in writing or in conversation.
About the team
By the end of 2023, Cornerstone Genomics will launch
the digital tools that dramatically accelerate
wildlife and human biology research,
because finding answers to disease can’t wait.
Our team members are curious and eager to learn, audaciously inventive, purposeful in daily activities and decisions, receptive listeners and candid communicators, and devoted to creating an exceptional user experience.
Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a full stack developer who shares our passion for creating powerful tools that are simple to use.
You are someone who brings a critical and detail-oriented eye to ensuring the security and integrity of the systems, and proactively communicates these problems and possible solutions to the team each day.
You are excited to be instrumental in an iterative process of learning, doing, reviewing, and improving.
What you will do
Qualifications for Full Stack Developer
Ability to learn and communicate across knowledge domains.
What We Offer
Ability to learn and communicate across knowledge domains. We offer the opportunity to join our leadership team to make a lasting impact on human health and wildlife conservation. The full-time salaried position is federally funded through an SBIR Phase II award from the National Science Foundation.
As the position requires your innovation working with our subaward partners and commitment to both short-term and long-term growth of the company, we offer a stake in team building and management.
Application process for Full Stack Developer.
Submit your resume with:
- Cover Letter. Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and how your previous training make you well-fitted for this position.
- Examples. Show and tell about two or more programming projects you’ve worked on. How did you approach the solution?
Full-Stack Developer Job
Thank you for your interest in the full stack developer position at Cornerstone Genomics. Please complete the following information below and upload your resume.